FOR INFORMATION ON STEP 2 CS REVIEW COURSES Contact Us +1 941-979-9029
22655 Bayshore Road, Suite 160
Charlotte Harbor, Florida 33980
Day 3 Practice Exam
Day 1 Afternoon
Our Physicians teach:
. How to demonstrate foster the relationship through facilitative communications
. Using attentive body language
. Use of appropriate empathy
. Validation of Patient concerns
. Determining the Patient's understanding of the information
. Helping the Patient make appropriate decisions
- Discussion and demonstration of Effective Communications skills using:
Ximedus will provide you with:
Day 2 Morning
- Techniques for Interview Closure NEW CHANGES include:
- Writing the Patient Note:
- Lunch Break
5 Day CS workshop with Emphasis on Spoken English Proficiency, 1-on-1 Tutoring and Practice Exam
(Includes Complimentary Airport pickup and Drop off - To Sarasota and Fort Myers Airports in Florida along with daily transport to the Workshop and back to the Hotel.
Day 2 Afternoon
Our Staff Physician demonstrates Physical Examination techniques using a Standardized Patient.
USMLE™ is a registered trademark of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) of the United States, Inc., and the National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME). Neither of these trademark holders are affiliated with Ximedus, Inc. or this website.
Includes Complimentary Airport pickup and Drop off to - Sarasota (SRQ), Fort Myers (RSW) and Punta Gorda (PGD) Airports in Florida along with daily transport to the Workshop and back to the Hotel
Day 4 & 5
- You will be individually assigned to a Language Specialist and a Speech Therapist.
- Your Team focuses on:
- Your Team evaluates your speech and develops a Personalized Communication Program for you to enable you to communicate effectively and successfully for the actual Exam.
- This portion of the Program begins on the 4th Day of the Workshop and continues through the 5th Day.
- Based on examination performance each student will continue to work on the areas that need improvement.
- After class instructions are given by the Physician Instructor.
- The examination morning strategy is discussed.
- At the conclusion of each workshop, each student is given direct access to the Physician Instructor.
Day 1 Morning
- Diagnostic Exam
. Communication Skills
. Displaying Respect
. Supporting Emotions
. Gathering Information
. Physical Examination Skills
. Spoken English Proficiency
- Ximedus incorporates trained Professionals (Speech therapists, Spoken English Instructors) into the Diagnostic Exam to evaluate your Spoken English Proficiency.
- Patient Notes will be evaluated by our Staff Physician for your ability to document findings including justification of your Differential -- -Diagnoses via the History and Physical findings columns.
At the conclusion of the Diagnostic Exam, you receive a detailed Statistical Analysis of your Performance in all areas.
- Principles of Proper Introduction: This exercise is to emphasize the proper technique for Introduction in a Physician/Patient setting. We teach you:
- After the Principles are discussed Standardized Patients are used to practice this skill.
- Lunch Break