FOR INFORMATION ON STEP 2 CS REVIEW COURSES Contact Us +1 941-979-9029
22655 Bayshore Road, Suite 160
Charlotte Harbor, Florida 33980
1 Day Step 2 CS Practice Examination
1-Day Practice Exam
Designed for the student or physician that has prepared for the USMLE Step 2 CS exam, and would like to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses prior to taking the examination. The practice exam reviews all aspects of the examination process. At the completion of the practice exam, each participant receives a detailed statistical analysis of their examination readiness in Integrated Clinical Encounter, Communication and Interpersonal Skills, and Spoken English Proficiency.
Workshop Price $795.00
(Includes Complementary Airport pickup and Drop off - To Sarasota and Fort Myers Airports in Florida along with daily transport to the Workshop and back to the Hotel
USMLE™ is a registered trademark of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) of the United States, Inc., and the National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME). Neither of these trademark holders are affiliated with Ximedus, Inc. or this website.
Workshop Price $795.00
Includes Complementary Airport pickup and Drop off to - Sarasota (SRQ), Fort Myers (RSW) and Punta Gorda (PGD) Airports in Florida along with daily transport to the Workshop and back to the Hotel
Step 2 CS Practice Exam includes:
- This is a Full Day Practice Examination with 12 (twelve) Standardized Patients Encounters in a simulated test center environment. Each examination room is fully-equipped with all medical instruments, medical stool and medical examination table, to prepare you for the actual exam.
- New cases have been intregrated into the Practice Examination to cover all "New Changes".
- Verbal Feedback is given after the completion of each morning case. Written Feedback is given for each case upon completion of the exam.
- Computer generated announcements with timelines like the actual exam.
- This exam has an Examination Proctor.
- Encounters are video-recorded and monitored by Physicians/Instructor for feedback.
- Patient Notes are evaluated and graded by our Physicians.
- Each Encounter will cover a different case.
- The Standardized Patient will provide you with written feedback on all your encounters, in additional to written feedback Private Verbal Feedback is provided for the morning cases. At the end of the exam you will receive all feedback sheets and your scrape papers for each encounter.
- At the conclusion of the exam, you will receive a detailed Statistical Analysis of all Encounters.
- Feedback and Examination Readiness is discussed 1-on-1 with our Staff Physician.
- Materials are provided to you for continued preparation based on your Examination Performance.